The foremost task of the East Sweden Energy Agency is to contribute to an increased knowledge and to a greater ability to take action in order to promote a sustainable energy development in the region. An efficient and environmentally-friendly energy and transport system is essential for the sustainable development of Östergötland as an attractive region of growth.
Climate change demands great efforts, at both national and international levels. To achieve real results, political bodies, businesses and science must also join forces at regional and local levels.
The starting point for our work is in the advantages of regional and European coordination in combination with local grounding. The Energy Agency cooperates principally with municipalities and other organisations, but also with businesses and research work in the region. We also collaborate with both public authorities and companies at both the national and European level.
Our goal is to contribute to
- the attainment of climate targets
- the increased use of renewable energy
- more efficient energy use and
- the development of a more sustainable transport system.
We are an independent, not-for-profit organisation that can offer
- Broad competence in the energy sector
- The knowhow to lead and coordinate projects, both large and small
- Considerable experience of informing the public via campaigns and education
- Extensive networks, at the regional, national and international levels
There are several ways of contacting the East Sweden Energy Agency.
You may write, call, send us an e-mail or visit us at our office in Linköping, Sweden.